Welcome to the new website! Here’s what to expect in future blogs:
- Exercises and stretches. They will be the movements I do and I’m picky.
- Case studies. It’s all well and good to know what I treat but how do you know that I can?
- Tips. These will be HIGH quality. The secrets. . . .
- Offers. But you can find more of these on my Facebook page.
- People who inspire me. They might be famous and they might not.
- General awesome content!
I’ll try my absolute BEST to get these out regularly (every 2/3 weeks) and I promise that you will enjoy it.
I want to start with what a typical inital treatment consists of.
- Client fills out consult forms and I’m currently blind as to what the ailment is.
- Consult form is finished and I look for red flags (anything that would be a contraindication to my treatment) first before moving onto the less serious/manageable issues.
- The barrier has been broken and information comes flooding at me regarding the ailment at hand.
- I have an idea of what is going on but I need to check first. I explain this to the client.
- Assessments are undertaken. Each one specific to that individual. Still looking for red flags.
- I get a positive result to a test. The puzzle is starting to take shape.
- I treat the ailment using techniques specific to that individual with a drafted treatment plan I have designed whilst the client is changing.
- We get good results! Repeat!